Why batteries need to be cooled
- expose it to high temperatures: In many of the developing markets today, the temperature sometimes 20-30 degrees above the nominal temperature at which battery performance is specified. For every 10 degrees (C) increase in average temperature, the battery lifetime is half.
- and let itbe frequently recharged: In certain geographic regions grid power is disabled for 40% of the day. Repeated charging cycles and undercharge of a battery strains the battery service life, as the electrochemistry degrades for every charging. Imagine what this does for service and replacement costs.
- IP 55 protected according IEC 60529
- R134A refrigerant gas for T3 environmental condition
- DC version with highest SEER efficiency up to 4.5
- AC version with highest SEER efficiency up to 3.0
- Smart Control strategy with alarming signal output
- Advanced condensing water eliminating system
- Completed Hydrogen (H2) eliminating consideration (Gore filter with moisture control)
- CE certification
||Cooling Capacity (W)
|Cool Cabinet 300
|Cool Cabinet 500
|Cool Cabinet 600